Friday, February 26, 2010

because I'm tipsy




I'm going to admit that my two most favorite movies are How to Make an American Quilt and The Sex and the City Movie.

And yeah, they're not crazy deep, but they're about female friendship, and they make me all mushy for my girlfriends (and one boyfriend who is like a girlfriend). You ladies rock.

(this blog entry helped me to not post this confession on FB)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love full-disclosure blog posts. And am both proud and embarrassed to say that I've never seen an episode of Sex in the City.

Kristina said...

If you ever get... curious, I happen to have the entire series on DVD.

Tracy said...

wait...wait...you own the ENTIRE series on DVD? Would you be willing to lend out??

Kristina said...

I would lend it out, yes. :)
Some of the discs are scratched, but I have a few replacement seasons.

(they were on sale at Target for $7 a season a while back)