skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
and this gem:
from November 3rd, 2005.
Apparently I left this little note for my husband and then I took a three hour nap.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Amazing. Guess he didn't take a nap :)
February 17, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Et al
Grumperina
Ride.Knit.Read
kelly colucci photography
Insubordiknit
Hello Yarn
Woolverine
Elliphantom
Ysolda
NeitherHipNorFunky
Soulemama
ItchyStitchy
KnittingSchoolDropout
MyOwnTwoSticks
InTheMotherTongue
EveryoneListens
BrooklynTweed
YarnHarlot
Newton's Knitting
QueerBabyMaking
CurlyPurly
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(5)
because I'm tipsy
Wurm!
Happy 30th, Mr. F
and this gem:
Aha!
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(70)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
1 comment:
Amazing. Guess he didn't take a nap :)
Post a Comment