Friday, May 15, 2009

Can't win

I am outnumbered. Even when I have things mostly under control here, there are still three of them and one of me. Nothing would please me more than having a clean house and the ability to sit down for more than 3 minutes at a time.

This morning while I was helping Annabelle choose her "fashion" outfit, Enzo found the jar of peanut butter. Not two minutes later I walked into the kitchen and found this.



There are two hands under all of this peanut butter.

Thankfully we have plans today- we're going to the Gilbert Stuart Museum with our homeschool knitting group. It's on my fieldtrip list, and with all the rain we've been having, we're far behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry I missed THAT! I thought whole-body watercolor was amazing. And speaking of - I forgot my picture at your house - remembered last night in bed. Maybe it can come over tomorrow?