Friday, March 21, 2008

I confess

That I hadn't moved over to Blogger because I thought it was complicated. Ha!
Since Chris' Photo-a-Day is defunct, I feel the desire to keep a photographic record of the kids.

So I'm kicking it off with Princess Enzo. I knew it was only a matter of time before he'd be playing dress-up. He got a real kick out of this one, even if it was wayyy too long.

4 comments:

Jude said...

He is getting so big! Holy crap!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Now I can add you to my bloglines. If you don't already use bloglines, I highly recommend it since you won't have a friend's page anymore.

Also, I've been wanting to a swap or a KAL. If you find a good one on blogger, let me know!

Leslie said...

I just clicked on the pic to enlarge it, and holy crap, he looks just like his sisters!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, I can't believe how big he is! Glad to see some pictures again, I missed photoaday.